Update: Laura Doyle Released from Prison

Mercury News.com is reporting that Laura Ann Doyle aka Laura Doyle was released on parole Monday, December 10, 2012. Her exact whereabouts are unknown. Prison officials state that she was released somewhere in the Southern California area.


Update: to the person who claimed to know where Laura Doyle is can you send me a note to let me have an update on her.  I will not release her exact location, but we would like to have a small update. It will be kept confidential. Thanks.

4 comments:

  1. I really dont know what to say about this except i am praying for Missys family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another devastating blow to the Avila family. Had Missy's murderers been black, they definitely would have been kept in jail for life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my God. I never thought she'd get out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was shocked to hear from Missy's Brother the day before her release they both should have never been released Missy was a wonderful,caring,good friend she is not forgotten.

    ReplyDelete